Monday, April 18, 2011

Where Are the Young Men Like Paul

In the last chapter of his life, the Apostle Paul, constrained by the Spirit, decided to return to Jerusalem in order to preach the gospel. He did this knowing that this choice would certainly result in death. Why would he do something so radical? Speaking to the elders at Ephesus, Paul wrote,

"But I do not account my life of any value nor as precious to myself, if only I may finish my course and the ministry that I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God. And now, behold, I know that none of you among whom I have gone about proclaiming the kingdom will see my face again."  Acts 20:24-25

1 comment:

  1. Thnk you for sharing this video. I really needed to hear this mans message today. Stay blessed

    ReplyDelete