"Who among the gods is like you, O LORD?
Who is like you,
majestic in holiness, awesome in glory,
Through the exodus, Israel came to know that YHWH is incomparably greater than other gods. He is without equal. There is none like Him. This rhetoric also runs throughout the Old Testament. YHWH is without equal....
- in keeping promises and fulfilling his word (2 Samuel 7:22)
- in power and wisdom, as seen in creation (Jeremiah 10:6-7, 11-12)
- in the heavenly assembly (Psalm 89: 6-8)
- in ruling over the nations (Jeremiah 49:19)
- in pardoning sin and forgiving transgression (Micah 7:18)
- in saving power on behalf of his people (Isaiah 64:4)