Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Commencement

Almost one month ago, I graduated from Wheaton College and now am beginning to take my first steps into real life. Well, not quite yet, as I technically will not have a real job for about a decade still. However, with much time recently to reflect on my last four years, I have begun to realize that I will miss Wheaton College very much. Though my home is in Wheaton and I will be visiting often, it isn't simply the campus I will miss; rather, it is the wonderful gospel centered community I found myself surrounded by which served to edify my life in a powerful way. In short, my four years at Wheaton represents the time in my life when real gospel truth infiltrated my heart, mind and soul. Moving on without this physical and spiritual community, the idea for this blog stemmed in effort to encourage one another in the beautiful and redeeming gospel of Jesus.

As this blog commences with this post, we (Mike and I) hope and pray it might magnify our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, as we seek to know His love and grace more fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment