Friday, June 1, 2012

Morning Music Video

OK, the month of May was kind of a hiatus for me. But, since it is June 1st, I'm back and rolling and will hopefully will be posting more frequently.

A little over a week ago I had the opportunity to see one of my favorite bands, Page CXVI. Page CXVI started a project a few years back to remake hymns in order to make them more accessible. I love this band because of their creativity. They are simply great artists making great music; and they are doing it to some of the deepest, truest, and impactful lyrics ever produced. Below I'm posting one of their music videos to Come Thou Fount. I'm also attaching a link to the rest of their music videos that they have put out. I recommend checking out 'O Sacred Head', it's a great rendition.



How Deep the Father's Love For Us


O Sacred Head



No comments:

Post a Comment