Saturday, August 7, 2010

He First Loved Us

Because of His miraculous grace...

My wickedness has been made known to me,
My heart has been under deep conviction,
My soul has been awakened from death to life,
My moral standard is substituted with His perfect record,
My chains of bondage from idols are torn off,
My need for success is made insignificant,
My desire for love is fulfilled,
My significance has already been accomplished and given to me,
My sins are wiped clean forever,
My God smiles upon me and delights in me,
My Father adopts me as His beloved Son,
The wrongs of this world will be made right,
Perfect justice will set injustice straight by love,
I will be conformed into the image of Christ,
I may freely work to the best of my ability with pure motivation,
I may forgive my enemy,
I may love those who are not lovely,
I am truly accepted, and may joyfully obey,
I am given assurance of salvation and eternal life with my Savior,
I may only boast in Christ Jesus my Lord because it is All of Grace.

...I pray these truths will become ingrained on our hearts deeper still.

1 comment:

  1. dirty. these are gold, you need to publish some of these or something.

    ReplyDelete